Have you ever searched for your own name in a search engine?
They say that so-called "digital dirt" can affect all sorts of things including employment opportunities. So . . .I thought---I better search for my name in google.com----
And I did. . .using my maiden name. . .and I found my name listed 6 times---only 1 of the times was it really me. The first 5 times were about some woman by the name of "tanya kuschel" taking Dell to court. Definately not me. . .but probably wouldn't get me the job of my dreams at Dell. . .unless I cleared up this unfamiliar issue.
Totally interesting. . .so I searched Randy's name and found 10,000 hits! I'm not sure how many of those are actually him . . .but he was definately not in the top 10---unless he is a 33 y/o male, an insurance man. . .or a music teacher. Hmmm...
I wanted to search one more person. . .who should it be? Why not bekki casselman. 83 hits for Bekki. She must be popular. . .or maybe just the name is. Either way, she made it into the top 3. Number 3 is the one I am most interested in. . .and I quote (hence the quotation marks) "Bekki Casselman topless. . ." What??? Check it out (don't worry--it's totally G rated & comes from her last high school reunion). It's pretty funny. Luckily, people in her life currently would probably search for Bekki Murray---which I did not do. What kind of "digital dirt" can you find on yourself? Go to google.com and type your name inside quotation marks.
PS: If you find anything on yourself that you would like removed, it is best to contact the site administrator and not the search engine itself.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well,, according the the computer, I am currently writing an erotic fantasy fiction!!!!! WOWOW!!! I don't like my picture however. (I used the name Linda Casselman)
Chris would love it (ha!)
I didn't make the top 10 for Sarah Moser or Murray. Oh well.
Im a Realator, a professional chef, a teacher, a Russian history specialist, a buisness contituenty consultant, treasurer of some company, and much more. AWESOME! im gonna be rich!
Gee Ellen, and I just thought you were a freshman at ACU!!??!
Sarah, you're in the top 10 on my list!
I can't believe that I am the only one listed on Spartan Porn. Must be a really kinky site.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Funny Bekki!
I, as Elizabeth Murray, just died on Oct. 12th this year. I was a very famous artist in the Big Apple who "reshaped Modernist abstraction into a high-spirited, cartoon-based language of form." She was 66 years old and had been fighting cancer. She was also called a female Benjamin Franklin. There were many many google pages all about her, she must have done something very large there art wise.
Shannon is well known for his fighting ability, and has done quite well for himself in this arena.
Sarah......you didn't make the top 10, because you are so awesome they just didn't know how to fit you into the categories with everyone else. :-D Your a category all your own sister.
Post a Comment