Laughed so hard thought I would cry. How do you keep from laughing when you film them. We need to get you the sun gun so you can film in low light. I want you to know that just this afternoon I drove by a store that was throwing out a big bunch of furniture boxes and thought, I need to get some b/c they would be so fun to play w/ the boys. Good idea. And that Gus. I can't believe you got him to say that so well on camera! Good job!!!!! I miss you guys already. Love ya
Oh my!! Bobby and I about died laughing. It makes us miss playing with the boys sooo much. I loved the little peak of Ila..she's getting so BIG! I can hardly believe Gus saying "Ila"!! What a doll! Can't wait to see you guys!
How funny! Charlie & Gusie are so cute!! Chris used to get the best big boxes from the furniture store in Albuquerque for Ellen & Maggie when they were little. More fun than any toy we bought.
5 comments:
haha thats so funny, those boys are so cute!
Laughed so hard thought I would cry. How do you keep from laughing when you film them. We need to get you the sun gun so you can film in low light.
I want you to know that just this afternoon I drove by a store that was throwing out a big bunch of furniture boxes and thought, I need to get some b/c they would be so fun to play w/ the boys. Good idea.
And that Gus. I can't believe you got him to say that so well on camera! Good job!!!!! I miss you guys already. Love ya
Oh my!! Bobby and I about died laughing. It makes us miss playing with the boys sooo much. I loved the little peak of Ila..she's getting so BIG! I can hardly believe Gus saying "Ila"!! What a doll! Can't wait to see you guys!
Gus had a playdate today & she is 6 weeks older than he is. . .believe it---she can count to 10 in spanish!! I heard it myself.
Crazy!!
How funny! Charlie & Gusie are so cute!! Chris used to get the best big boxes from the furniture store in Albuquerque for Ellen & Maggie when they were little. More fun than any toy we bought.
That was a good picture of you and Ed, Bekki.
Post a Comment