Thursday, October 25, 2007

I never win anything. . .but Randy does.

Randy went to a Business After Hours (supported by the Chamber of Commerce) tonight. . .it's a networking meeting---they host two every month & they usually have appetizers, drinks, & prizes. Randy has made great contacts at these events.

That is all besides the point. . .because tonight he won something!!

He, of course, pretended like he didn't win anything, when in fact he won a Full Body Experience from a SPA!!! It includes a 1 hour massage, a 1 hour pure focus facial, an Aveda manicure & pedicure & a $41 skincare & makeup gift. It's valued at $220!!! And, being the wonderful husband that he is, he gave it to me!

Hip hip hooray. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man Tanya your soooooo lucky. I had a massage when I was a missionary, and it was soooooo great. Your gonna be feeling like a queen with all of those awesome things you get to do. Lucky for you Randy doesn't seem like the type to want a pedicure and manicure, and he definately doesn't need makeup. I'm off to bed maybe tomorrow I could actually think of something exciting to talk about myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That sounds wonderful! I'm so jealous. Bobby needs to start going to those meeting with Randy! :) Enjoy your trip to the spa!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! I must say that randy surely could have at least kept the massage for himself. . .

Sign bobby up! Bob went with him & wouldn't even enter his name in any of the drawings. . .so randy did it for him--that would have been crazy if bob would have won the package!

Anonymous said...

Tanya you deserve the spa treatment. I had a pedicure back in August for the first time and it was WONDERFUL!
Robert is always lucky and wins stuff, guns, knives, junk like that. I like the gift cards to resteraunts, shopping etc. NO MORE BASS PRO for me at least for awhile! ha ha! Rosie seconds that.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tanya, you deserve a day at the spa! Come to think of it, we ALL do, but guess it ain't gonna happen. Anyway, enjoy your day!