Sunday, October 14, 2007

Married so soon?

Following is the conversation we had at lunch today. I think that Charlie got it confused with the age he is going to be when he gets baptized. . .

Mama: "Charlie, who is dada's dad?"

Charlie: "Papa Ed!"

Mama: "Charlie, who is dada's mom?"

Charlie: "Nana Bekki!"

Mama: "Charlie, who is Papa Ed's dad?"

Charlie: "Nana Bekki!"

Mama: "No, Nana Bekki is Papa Ed's wife. Who is Aunt Sarah's mom?"

Charlie: "Bobby!"

Mama: "No, Sarah is Bobby's wife."

Charlie: "Gus is gonna get a wife when he's 8 & I'm gonna get a wife when I'm 8, too!"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Haha! I think 8 might be a bit too young!

Anonymous said...

haha thats hillarious, man, you marry your kids of early!

Anonymous said...

And Tanya would be a Granny before she's 30!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is soooooooo funny!!! FYI I was at GG's house yesterday, and we logged into the blog, and I was showing her the tricks. So hopefully she will be jumping in on it soon. I showed her how to go back and look at all the stuff in September too, so she won't have missed out on it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing that beth!

Granny before 30---that would be terrible. . .as if kids don't already make you feel old already.

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Tanya....I'll have to talk to her about it tomorrow to see if she's checked it out again.