thanks bekki. I now need to make the meta tag & html code so that yahoo can find us when one searches. . .google needs some help, too. I wish I knew someone who was good at this---working on the website just frustrates me.
WOW all of that stuff is so nice. Did Randy really make all of those things shown on there, even the huge rocks w/ lines in them and everything? I'm not saying I doubt it, I just want to know ya know.....
4 comments:
Gee, Tanya, you have really improved the site, more pictures and seems to load better, maybe bc of the slide show. Good job!!!!
thanks bekki. I now need to make the meta tag & html code so that yahoo can find us when one searches. . .google needs some help, too. I wish I knew someone who was good at this---working on the website just frustrates me.
WOW all of that stuff is so nice. Did Randy really make all of those things shown on there, even the huge rocks w/ lines in them and everything? I'm not saying I doubt it, I just want to know ya know.....
Yep. All of it. You'll have to compliment him about it. . .he loves knowing that people love what he does. He's very talented.
Post a Comment