Thursday, November 1, 2007

Charlie

1) Great day at preschool. His teacher was WAY impressed of his tricycle riding abilities.

2) He told me at lunch today that he used to drink milk out of my you know whats when he was a baby. Nice.

3) Is learning his colors & is an excellent sorter & loves to be 1st. 1st out the carseat, 1st one down from the table, 1st one out the door. . .not to mention 1st one to wake up in the morning. 4:30 am. . .is that really necessary?

4) Was sharing carrots with Randy yesterday and said to him "This is all you get, dada, all day." Sounds like exactly what we say to him about snacks, treats, and candy. . .which leads me to my next point.

5) Has been using the same lines I use on him, on me. For example. . .Charlie will tell me what to do. So I say, "I don't like that, don't boss me." And so it begins, I ask Charlie to put on his shoes & his response is "don't boss me." Hmmm. . .

6) He can go and go and go all day long. . .so every once & a while, I will say "Charlie, come here" He comes & we cuddle & then I tell him how much I love him . . .So last week Charlie was running around singing & dancing & I said, "Charlie, come here." He totally doesn't want to come to me & just says REALLY fast "I love you, mom" & then runs away. . .he obviously knew what was coming & just wanted to surpass the sitting on the lap hugging thing. Sad.

7) Can pee without pulling down his pants or unbuttoning them in any way, shape, or form. It just involves some tugging up and out his pants. That is talent. It sure makes peeing in public a lot less embarrassing. . .unless they see the stream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is such a character! He definately is the life of the party!

Anonymous said...

That's cool that Charlie's teacher is impressed with something he can do.

Sounds like he's learning things at school from the other kids already, from what he told you at lunch......YIKES!!!

Oh man I hope he doens't like to get up that early for too long.

Good luck with the telling you what to do and using your lines on you....I'm sorry he's growing up Tanya.....we are all going to be sad about the old Charlie going away. :-(

I really guess I can't visualize what he does with his pants to pee if he doens't unzip them, and yet he doesn't pull them down. That sure is impressive he doesn't wet his pants.