The dress Aunt Sarah bought me happened to match my diva booties from Aunt Joyce!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh man I missed out on getting to buy Ila anything. I guess it was worth it cause I gotta play with the boys by myself. And I'll have chances again to buy her something.
What a cute outfit. All girls should have as great a wardrobe as Ila, especially me. Hum, guess that won't happen. Oh well cutie clothes for cute girl.
What an adorable dress! Ila is so precious and sweet and her diva booties do look fabulous! I am looking forward to seeing her as a "cheetah girl". Love to all.
6 comments:
Oh man I missed out on getting to buy Ila anything. I guess it was worth it cause I gotta play with the boys by myself. And I'll have chances again to buy her something.
What a cute outfit. All girls should have as great a wardrobe as Ila, especially me. Hum, guess that won't happen. Oh well cutie clothes for cute girl.
What an adorable dress! Ila is so precious and sweet and her diva booties do look fabulous! I am looking forward to seeing her as a "cheetah girl". Love to all.
Yay! I love her dress with her booties! She is so adorable, and such a great baby!
By the way, Joyce's new name is Aunt Chipper, thanks to Charlie.
I see the red too in Ila's hair! She does look great in brown. "Brown is the new black they say".
Post a Comment