Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What's your fave food on the Thanksgiving table?


I'll go first:


Mine is a combo: Dark meat turkey with eggnog.
(Booooo! for light meat)

You're next!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"White meat turkey with mashed potatoes" Is that how you spell it? "Yummy!"

Anonymous said...

I love mashed taters, too---especially potato pearls---I'll introduce you to potato pearls sometime joyce. They will surprise you.

Anonymous said...

Yum! I would have to say I love Grandma Gene's rolls!! They are wonderful. I also LOVE mashed potatoes (we had some just the other night), and I love the chocolate pie! YUMMY! I am so excited for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I want GI's dressing and gravy over everything. Linda, do you think when we are at GH's for Cmas, we could try to get the dressing right?

Anonymous said...

Nice graphics Tanya! What's with dissing the white meat? I saw some eggnog today at Walmart and I thought of you as I passed it! Black Olives are Robert's favorite! He used to get them as a kid for christmas so he tells the story!

Anonymous said...

I also love mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie!! yummm and eggnog and cranberrey sauce...i just love it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah........ I can't believe you said you loved the rolls!!!!! Hahahahahaha - ask your Mom why that's so funny.

Anyway, my favs are white meat (go joycie), pecan pie and pumpkin pie w/ whipped cream. And, I love getting all the china out and making a pretty table.

Bekki, we could try the dressing and gravy, but I KNOW I can't do the gravy as good as Moms. I always buy gravy in a jar because Chris always smokes the turkey, so I've never even tried.