The Pfeiff's can't wait to see them (and everyone else) over Christmas!!! Great pics and Ila is so beautiful. I think she looks like both Charlie & Gus -- what do you think??
I do think she is a good mixture of the boys. Her face is changing so much lately & think we'll be able to tell more in a couple of months. By the way, thanks Sarah. You just scored big points.
"Jeepers creepers where'd you get those peepers... Jeepers creepers where'd you get those eyes?" Gus you have the most beautiful eyes!!!Look out ladies...
5 comments:
I must say Tanya, you have the CUTEST kids! I can't wait to see them (and everyone else) next week!! I'm so excited!
I love the picture of Gus and Ila together, they are so cute!
The Pfeiff's can't wait to see them (and everyone else) over Christmas!!! Great pics and Ila is so beautiful. I think she looks like both Charlie & Gus -- what do you think??
I do think she is a good mixture of the boys. Her face is changing so much lately & think we'll be able to tell more in a couple of months. By the way, thanks Sarah. You just scored big points.
"Jeepers creepers where'd you get those peepers... Jeepers creepers where'd you get those eyes?" Gus you have the most beautiful eyes!!!Look out ladies...
Post a Comment