"GO FOR IT!! You are a creative writer and you already have Charlie who wants to dance at Sonic!
wow, good luck! that should be fun to write a song!
thanks for the support.I'll give you a ride sometime.
Will you come to Houston and give me a ride??? Good luck!!
Alright, Tanya! That sounds fun. I definately want to see the video, whether you win the van or not...but of course you are going to win, and you can give me a ride!
i will post the video within a week.aimee helped me with the lyrics.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"GO FOR IT!! You are a creative writer and you already have Charlie who wants to dance at Sonic!
wow, good luck! that should be fun to write a song!
thanks for the support.
I'll give you a ride sometime.
Will you come to Houston and give me a ride??? Good luck!!
Alright, Tanya! That sounds fun. I definately want to see the video, whether you win the van or not...but of course you are going to win, and you can give me a ride!
i will post the video within a week.
aimee helped me with the lyrics.
Post a Comment