1) His most used two word phrase: "hi ila." Next is "I want milk." (i know it's 3 words)
2) Loves to jump & dance. His favorite dance move is flapping his left arm like a chicken. It's sweet.
3) Can imitate Charlie. He can't copy him word for word, but he gets the fluctuation & the correct number of syllables. Only funny when he isn't copying something sassy out of Charlie's mouth.
4) Sometimes poops in the tub. . .when Charlie is in there, too. Yikes.
5) Doesn't like to be last. If you get too ahead of him coming in the front door, he will throw himself onto the concrete in an attempt to slow you down. . .I always wait. A little "Come on Gus, I'm waiting for you" goes a long way.
6) Loves Ila more than soy milk itself.
7) Is the first one to want to wrestle & the first one to want to cuddle.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh your boys are so sweet, i am so anxious to see them at christmas, they have grown up soo much since ive last seen them, it makes me sad!
Gus is such a sweet boy! I can't wait to hear him talk more over Thanksgiving!
I talked to Gus the other day on the phone when he was at Grandma Genes' house, but all I could get out of him were noises every now and then. I can't wait to see his funky chicken dance. Charlie really sasses you.......I'm suprised by that. Sorry you have to clean poop out of the tub. Your such a great patient mom Tanya. That's so sweet what you said about loves Ila more than Soy milk itself. I'm glad Gus still likes to wrestle, cuddle, and play with you. Love ya all.
Post a Comment