Friday, November 9, 2007

Got me a job!

Angie, a neighbor that lives 3 houses up, came to me on Monday & asked me if I wanted a part-time job. She needs someone to watch her 9 year-old daughter, Christian, when she gets off the bus until her dad gets home. (1 hour M-F)

I thought about it & told her I would try it for a couple of months & see how it was working. I'm sure it will be fine. . .but I didn't want to be committed to something if it ended up not working out after a month or so. The bus is going to start dropping her off at my house on Monday. It'll be fun for the boys. She is a VERY outgoing girl & really sweet. She likes to ride bikes with Charlie.

Yeah for my new part-time job! I don't know how I will balance the demands of work & motherhood. . .haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty good! I bet the boys will love her!!

Anonymous said...

Except the days when it ties you down, bet you will enjoy the destraction for the boys. Good time to fix dinner and wind up tasks for the day. Yeah you.