Sunday, November 11, 2007

Up & At-em

It's time to wake up people. It's your turn. Name 5.

Grandma Gene--you, too!


Go back 5 years. . .what were you doing?
I was. . .
1) Living like a pig in a pigsty in Joplin with some fabulous women.

2) Eating a lot of taco bell & consuming WAY too much fire sauce.

3) Playing "do you love your neighbor" & "what if" at least once a week

4) A senior @ MSSU soon to graduate with a bachelor's degree in Sociology

5) 2 months shy of marrying Randy. . .and totally twitterpated (still am)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone use the term 'twitterpated'. Hmm...Randy must be special!

Anonymous said...

i havent either, what does it mean?

Anonymous said...

I love Taco Bell even now. However, I only go for the mild sauce. Maybe I will live on the edge and try the "fire sauce". I need to spice up my life a little.

Anonymous said...

Oh the "What if" game. I absoultely love it and we have so many laughs with our friends over that game. Thanks Tanya for teaching it to us!