Sunday, November 4, 2007

MMW (Murray's Most Wanted)

Wanted
Baby Girl. 12 pounds. 23 inches. Needed on 1 account of spitting up in a woman's soup while being passed across the table at Super Saturday (crafts, crafts, and more crafts) at church. If found, please kiss her, kiss her, and kiss her some more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of her face. I love the dimples!!! And all of her of course. I'm not suprised about her spitting up in someones soup being passed around the table so much. That's funny. Next time I see the guilty party I will give her many kisses.

Anonymous said...

Man, I would certainly love to give her some kisses! What a cute little face!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! Can't wait to see her over Christmas (& everyone else, for that matter). Talked to GH yesterday on his b-day and he wants to talk to everyone over Thanksgiving about Xmas plans. It's coming so fast!

Anonymous said...

What did the lady do when she discovered Ila had spit up in her soup? When Ross was a baby he pooped all over a friend's pants and Robert's boss' couch at a Christmas party! I had no idea what had happened until I saw him in a different outfit. Good thing Robert doesn't work for him anymore! Ila looks so cute and mischievious in that pic!

Anonymous said...

When she realized her soup had puke in it, she kindly pushed it toward the middle of the table. I asked her if she wanted me to get her some more. . .she passed. . .later someone pointed to the her soup & said, that looks good, what kind is it? I said. . .you want a bite? Haha. We all laughed.

Poop. Now that is worse for sure! I would've died!