Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Now we're talking. . .

Heard this from a friend. . .

You can get a sneak peak @ what's on sale the day after Thanksgiving.

Check out this site---

http://tgiblackfriday.com/

There are other black friday sales sites that may have more ads available. . .

PS: Seems like walmart asked for their black friday ad to be removed from all sites. . .
but I did find a site that will be able to post the ad on the 19th. Also, the sales for walmart are to be the same in the store & online. Interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting excited for shopping on Black Friday! It should be fun and exciting!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, thanks for starting to look at adds. I think you need to go shopping. Nana can be the babysitter. Anyway, we will work it out. Can't wait to see everyone. All the talk about fave TD foods has made me anxious to cook!!! Wow, that doesn't happen very often.

Anonymous said...

Why do they call it "Black Friday"? I've never heard that before. I just know there isn't a parking spot to be found on the day after Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about shopping too. Thanks for the website Tanya. What are the guys doing on Friday?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about your guys but I'm bring Bobby with me. He went last year when we were in Utah and got some really good deals on jump drives. He'll be good for at least a couple of hours.