The thing he wanted me to open was the 1 ball that he got trick-or-treating for preschool today & the 1 thing that he promised he would give Gus from his candy bag. . .he obviously changed his mind. Poor Gus. . .lucky for him I am the candy boss so I shared Charlie's candy with him.
Those videos make me wish I had a laptop or something so I could show them off at work. I don't have many updated pictures of the boys, and the pictures on my cell phone aren't very good. Maybe I could come up with some way to show them off. Don't worry only to a few people, not everyone is nice to me. I didn't know that Charlie was going to preschool. How long has he been doing that?
How cute! Ila is beautiful and I'm so glad. It always tugged on my heart a little to hear the name "Ila", but I'm getting more used to it. Plus, I know Grandma Ila would be so proud!!!
6 comments:
Ok you win...your kids are the cutest! I love that pink outfit!
And please tell me that you opened the candy or whatever it was for Charlie. :) Poor guy had to WAIT!
Seeing those videos just made my Thursday!! How precious!
The thing he wanted me to open was the 1 ball that he got trick-or-treating for preschool today & the 1 thing that he promised he would give Gus from his candy bag. . .he obviously changed his mind. Poor Gus. . .lucky for him I am the candy boss so I shared Charlie's candy with him.
Those videos make me wish I had a laptop or something so I could show them off at work. I don't have many updated pictures of the boys, and the pictures on my cell phone aren't very good. Maybe I could come up with some way to show them off. Don't worry only to a few people, not everyone is nice to me. I didn't know that Charlie was going to preschool. How long has he been doing that?
he's been in preschool since august. He goes 6 hours week. He loves it!
How cute! Ila is beautiful and I'm so glad. It always tugged on my heart a little to hear the name "Ila", but I'm getting more used to it. Plus, I know Grandma Ila would be so proud!!!
Post a Comment