Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm keeping all the chocolate to myself.


Our trunk or treat at the church was last night. Ila was going to be a sunflower. . .and by the looks of her costume, I figured she would just be a stem (the body) since the flower (the head) looked so uncomfortable. . .as it turns out, she didn't want to be either---I couldn't get her to quit screaming when she was wearing it. I took a picture anyways---it's her first Halloween---I couldn't resist.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I would have given them all my treats. the boys look so cute and Ila's costume is cute, but you are right, she obviously hates it. I love the picts. I bought $35 worth of Halloween candy for the dance last week and have tons left over, so yall can come T or T me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Although the sunflower is cute, I can see why she might not like it. Little Ila has already learned how to get her way...we're in trouble. Also the boys are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are the two cutest cowboys I've ever seen!!! And the maddest Ila I've ever seen too. There is a girl in our ward named Ilah, but it's pronounced just like Ila, and I visit teach her mom. And I was telling them about Ila the other day, and how fun it is she has almost the same name as Ilah, this girl. You guys could come trick or treat at my house too, as no one ever does :-( Just let me know if you do come, which I understand if you don't, so I can be sure to be home.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Does little Ila have a temper??

Maggie is going to help at our church Halloween and I'm going to stay at our house and pass out candy. I love to see all our little neighbor kids dressed up. We have lots of little kids on our street.

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Ross sitting on the driveway in a ninja turtle costume smiling and Roxanne was Minnie Mouse. She was SCREAMING!
Now she likes to dress up. Hang in there Ila you will too someday. Really cute costume too. Also, the boys look like they could just ride on in to Texas in those outfits. Something about a cowboy!