Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For the love of music.

You know the cardboard cylinder that is revealed when the papertowels are all gone?

Well. . .we call that a 'Doo-da-doo' because that is how the song goes that we sing into the cylinder. . .you know "Doo-da doo, da-doo-da-doo!"

I am glad I was present before a disaster was born---Charlie found an entire roll of papertowels & as I walked into the kitchen, I found him just beginning to unwind the BRAND new roll. . .I asked "What are you doing?" Charlie said, "I want a doo-da-doo." YIKES! I almost had 85 paper towels on my kitchen floor. I always wondered what the kids were thinking just before they unraveled my toilet paper. . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! that would have been horrible, good thing you caught him before he finished haha!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Oh my, that could become a problem. Funny Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Well, I know what I'm going to give Charlie for Christmas!!!! He'll be in doo-da-doo heaven!

Anonymous said...

Linda, let's not get too carried away here. ;)

Anonymous said...

That kid can sing, so if he needs a doo-da-doo, then he should have one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is super funny. I'm just glad he didn't get ahold of a package of 3 rolls in one. So what did you do to appease his doo-da-doo desire?

Anonymous said...

I was changing my paper towels and I thought of Charlie and the"doo da doo da song." So I decided to sing it into the cylinder. Rosie looked at me like I was crazy, but Charlie it was really fun! Keep on singing dude! I will never think of paper towels the same way again!