Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Loving my pre-owned van


Ila loving her feet in our new van.

The boys loving our new van. . .really they are just happy to be sitting in the driver's seat.
Randy wasn't home when I took these pictures---so I took a picture of myself (happy of course) in my new van----but it was kind of scary looking----you know how pictures that you take of yourself look---so I'll spare you the details.

PS: This van has 100,000 miles LESS than our old van. YEAH!!!! Hopefully I won't need a different van for a LONG time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo soooooooo happy for you all to have a new van. It is sooooooooo beautiful. I am sure it will turn out to be a great van for your wonderful family. Can't wait to get to take a ride in it!!! I can't think of a better kinda like a birthday present for you Tanya.

Anonymous said...

Great looking van! I'm sort of missing having a van and if I could get another one, I think I'd choose a Honda Odessy. Enjoy -- the kids look great in it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you have made it when you are 26 w/ 3 kids, on your 2nd house and 2nd minivan. Go Tanya. Good looking van.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to see the scary pict of you Tanya. Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

"We have twinsey vans"... It looks really nice. Love the color and the kids look so happy in it. You will make lots of memories in it as we have in ours! All our many road trips,etc. Yes I want to see the picture of you Tanya!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I love the outfit that Ila is wearing!