What a lucky woman you are to have your own living doll. What an amazing baby, beautiful, brilliant, talented, charming, well mannered, and absolutely sweet!!! No prejudice here. Love the picture. Also, I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD OF GUS> Wish I could have talked to him when you called.
That is so exciting that she is sitting now. I always love her facial expressions and hand guestures. She is so beautiful I wish I could take her to work one day and show her off for a bit. Everyone always brings in their grandkids and kids for us all to see. Congrats to Gus on his big accomplishment. He sure is growing up.
6 comments:
What a lucky woman you are to have your own living doll. What an amazing baby, beautiful, brilliant, talented, charming, well mannered, and absolutely sweet!!! No prejudice here. Love the picture.
Also, I AM SOOOOOOO PROUD OF GUS> Wish I could have talked to him when you called.
Ila is so cute and petite! What a darling picture. Keep them coming!
She is so beautiful! She has changed so much already since Christmas.
That is so exciting that she is sitting now. I always love her facial expressions and hand guestures. She is so beautiful I wish I could take her to work one day and show her off for a bit. Everyone always brings in their grandkids and kids for us all to see. Congrats to Gus on his big accomplishment. He sure is growing up.
That is a darling picture!! She sure is growing up fast!
Did I miss a story about the Hound?
Everytime I see this picture of Ila it makes me smile... It is like she is saying "HI GUYS!"
Post a Comment