HOW CUTE!!! She is just growing up so much, it's almost unbelievable! What a doll!
Chris & I both LOVED that!!!! Ila is so darling and such a good kisser! Thanks - that was such a treat!
Can you believe that she was eating chili? Bet that makes a stinky diaper!!!
awww thats so adorable!!
Chili?! Really??
Oh that was so funny. What a mess getting a kiss like that, with all that chili on her face. Can't wait till I get to be Aunt Bub the babysitter. I'm surprised she can actually eat chili....WOW
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! She is just growing up so much, it's almost unbelievable! What a doll!
Chris & I both LOVED that!!!! Ila is so darling and such a good kisser! Thanks - that was such a treat!
Can you believe that she was eating chili? Bet that makes a stinky diaper!!!
awww thats so adorable!!
Chili?! Really??
Oh that was so funny. What a mess getting a kiss like that, with all that chili on her face. Can't wait till I get to be Aunt Bub the babysitter. I'm surprised she can actually eat chili....WOW
Post a Comment