
Could you say no to this? I do--all day long!! Gus is such a chatter box these days & asks for whatever it is he wants. . .over & over & over & over again----basically until you go crazy. . .
He's funny--when he wakes up in the morning, he comes into my room & gives me a big smackaroo---when I say big, I mean hard---it startles me out of sleep! And he just smiles (even though my lips are in pain) just because he knows that his sweet kiss woke me up.

Washed his hair all by himself. I was just thinking last night that Charlie will have his 4th birthday in 3 months. I can't believe he'll be 4! Charlie has been having growing pains in the middle of the night---he's getting taller---yeah! Poor kid---one night it was his knee & then two days later his leg. When he woke up the next morning, we told him about growing pains & marvelled @ how much bigger his knee was. He laughed.

Smiling with their eyes closed. If only they were as good at keeping their mouths closed. Haha.
Only (partially) kidding.
We bought the boys some bunk beds & they are loving them. It's so nice because there is so much more room to play in their bedroom.
3 comments:
"Bathtime is such a fun time!" Cute cute pictures!!! Bunkbeds are fun too! You can't believe Charlie will be 4 my boy will be 24!!! YIKES!
and Auntie Linnie will be 54!!!!! Ugh!
Great pictures Tanya. Both Charlie and Gusie are such handsome boys, but they sure don't look alike, I don't think. Gus looks so much like Randy did; does Charlie look like you did as a kid?
What good lookin' boys!! They are so cute! I like their bunk beds. I bet it really does make a big difference in their room. I can't wait to see them...only 2 more weeks! YAY!
Post a Comment