Sunday night, we were having a youth group thing here. I was just starting w/ the lesson when the phone rang. It was right next to me and rather than just let it ring until it quit, I just answered w/ the intent of saying I will call ya back. Anyway, my phone won't work unless it is on speaker. I automatically hit speaker, said hello, took a breath to say call ya back later and Tanya yells into the phone, Gus pooped and peed in the potty!!!! No hi how are ya, nothing, just the announcement. So, the whole room started laughing and cheering. That is the story that you missed, Sarah.
Anyway, am sooooo proud of Houndie. Has he done it again?
Joyce, I can't believe that you tried crawdads. I am amazed. Bet you had a good trip though. It is fun to to other places, especially somewhere that is unusual. I am So HAPPY that you saved you new white blouse. It is such a looker.
BTW, you never have said what you think of the new make up. Is that a hint?
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well that is an announcement that should be spread over a loud speaker! YAY GUS!!
GO GUS!!!! That should be shouted from the mountain top and over the phone! That is more realistic... And yes I love my makeup! It is so easy to use. I would love to try the eye and maybe the eyebrow stuff too. By the way I love the nickname "Houndie" so cute. How did it come to be?
haha thats a funny story, go houndie!!
Oh man that is so funny I bet everyone was rolling on the floor!! Gus sure is turning into a big boy. :-D
How did Gusie get the name "Houndie"? What a big boy he is!!!
Tanya will have to tell the Houndie story. All I know about it is that his nick name is Hound Dog, or affectionately, Houndie or the Hound.
Post a Comment