Happy Birthday, Nana Bekki from Tanya, too---I forgot to say it! (too busy directing the movie, I guess)
The Osmaonds better look out. I was so impressed!!! I love it that both goys sand through the whole song. Thanks...best present ever.
Priceless... I love the lighting and was that a handsome guy holding the equipment?
I just showed this to Ed. He watched it 4 times in a row. He just kept saying play it again. He said we should keep it forever and that that is what he wants for his BD. I agree...PRICELESS!!!
How cute! Those kids sure are great when they sing. What a wonderful present!
I hate to say it, but my BD came and went and I am still watching my favorite video. Love it, love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Osmaonds better look out. I was so impressed!!! I love it that both goys sand through the whole song. Thanks...best present ever.
Priceless... I love the lighting and was that a handsome guy holding the equipment?
I just showed this to Ed. He watched it 4 times in a row. He just kept saying play it again. He said we should keep it forever and that that is what he wants for his BD. I agree...PRICELESS!!!
How cute! Those kids sure are great when they sing. What a wonderful present!
I hate to say it, but my BD came and went and I am still watching my favorite video. Love it, love it.
Post a Comment