Sunday, April 27, 2008

I sent this picture using shutterfly---but for some reason, it wouldn't stop cutting off her hair---so I had to post it here. . .because her hair is cute, too.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...with her hair, her teeth, and her footless tights!! So cute, and cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ila is lookin so cute, just like yesterday. I got to spend basically the whole day (9-6) with Tanya, Charlie, Gus, and Ila. We had so much fun, and got a lot of sun, but I won't take away from letting Tanya tell you all about it, because she was so excited.

Anonymous said...

aww they are so adorable! i love her outfit in this picture! they are getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

"I can't believe she is standing up!" Is she walking yet? She looks so grown up in her outfit!

Anonymous said...

she isn't really standing--more like leaning up against the couch.

she isn't walking. . .but just started to scoot last week. i'll post a video.

Anonymous said...

"I was thinking to myself, my how time flies by" Is Ila walking? How did I miss that!?"