Friday, March 14, 2008

Extreme Landry Room Makeover





Our old laundry room---if it could have even been called that---(since it was too small to even do laundry in)---got a facelift & I LOVE IT!!! Thought you might want to celebrate, too----I can't even walk past the room now without stopping to gaze.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY nice!!!!!! I'll tell you, one important requirement in our next house is that our laundry room is bigger than the one we have now. Good job you guys did -- Nate would be proud!! ha

Anonymous said...

"The laundry room looks so mod!" I love that style of washer and dryer... Great work!

Anonymous said...

It looks SO nice!! I bet it has made laundry day at least a little bit better.

Anonymous said...

wow Tanya your washer and dryer are soooooo pretty. Can you actually reach into the top one to get all the stuff out?

Anonymous said...

if that is a short joke. . .

totally not funny!!

i'm just kidding. I can pretty much reach everything in the dryer. one time there was a sock way @ the back so I lifted up Charlie to help me----

he was scared & thought I was going to put him IN the dryer!

Anonymous said...

It is not a short joke Tanya. It is really high up, and I know sometimes stuff gets sucked to the vent thing in my dryer. I guess you could use the little stool in the boys bathroom if you had to. Thank goodness for Charlie being so helpful. Where is the screen thing to clean out the lint?

Anonymous said...

the lint screen is just right there in the front of the dryer. . .right when you open the drier door.

i can put 3x the amount of clothes in that washer, too!

the stool is a good idea---I wish I had stilts built into my legs and I could just push a button every time (which is almost all the time) I need a lift.

Anonymous said...

that's really nice it is at the front of the door. I hate having to reach all the way to the back to get mine. It makes lint dust all over my dryer. That is so nice that you can get so much more clothes in your washer. Hope it cuts down on your laundry doing time. I hope the stool makes it easier. Hope we get ot see you guys soon.