Man Tanya, you are going to be so happy that you taught her that. I remember being so sorry when I taught the kids to stick out their tongues. I have to say though, she is a good mimic and WAAAAAAAAAYY cute.
Maybe it's just my computer but it was really dark, so all we could see were her cute little toes wiggling and every once in awhile a shiny gleam of slobber rolling down her chin. Seems like you all were having great fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.
6 comments:
Cute loved the foot action too!
Super cute! I loved her little foot too!
Such talent in the Murray family!
She is so adorable and getting cuter all the time!
Man Tanya, you are going to be so happy that you taught her that. I remember being so sorry when I taught the kids to stick out their tongues. I have to say though, she is a good mimic and WAAAAAAAAAYY cute.
Maybe it's just my computer but it was really dark, so all we could see were her cute little toes wiggling and every once in awhile a shiny gleam of slobber rolling down her chin. Seems like you all were having great fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.
it's not just your computer---
it's my digital camera---
Post a Comment