Wow, she is getting so big! Her teeth are just ADORABLE! What a cutie!
Oh man those are such cute cute pictures. Grandma Gene asked me if I had seen I had seen them. I hadn't had a chance to look at them yet, but had to get online to check out Ilas' new teeth. Watch your fingers everyone!!! HAHA
Ila says thank you. . .for the compliments, of course.I am watching out for more than just my fingers!!
She is SO cute!!!!! And, I'm sure you are brushing those darling teeth!Give her a big kiss from the Pfeiffer Pfamily
Love the teeth! But her big blue eyes caught my attention! She is darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, she is getting so big! Her teeth are just ADORABLE! What a cutie!
Oh man those are such cute cute pictures. Grandma Gene asked me if I had seen I had seen them. I hadn't had a chance to look at them yet, but had to get online to check out Ilas' new teeth. Watch your fingers everyone!!! HAHA
Ila says thank you. . .for the compliments, of course.
I am watching out for more than just my fingers!!
She is SO cute!!!!! And, I'm sure you are brushing those darling teeth!
Give her a big kiss from the Pfeiffer Pfamily
Love the teeth! But her big blue eyes caught my attention! She is darling!
Post a Comment