Christian (the girl who gets off the school bus @ my house) was talking to Randy on Friday.
Randy: "So who are your friends at school?"
Christian: "I don't have very many, but there is this one boy that is my friend. . .he's not
my boyfriend, just my friend."
Randy: "It's good to have friends"
Christian: "He's not very cute. He kind of looks like you, but shorter----and he has a mark on
his face."
I reasurred Randy that I thought he was a total babe, no matter what observation Christian had made.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's a good thing we grow up, and hopefully learn what to say and what to not say. I always thought that Randy looked nice, and was always glad that he didn't do crazy things like make his hair red, or have a huge mohawk or some such crazyness.
HAHAHA That was my chuckle for the day! Kids do say the funniest things! That's why I love to talk to them... Randy is handsome,no worries there!
That is so funny! Kids are so honest. I remember when Ellen wrote Grandma Ila & Grandpa Howard a "thank you" note for the birthday $$ they sent her, and she said "it wasn't very much, but thank you". Grandma Ila just laughed and laughed about that. Of course, I was mortified!
Randy will always be cute in my book!
And all this time I thought Randy was a goodlooking guy. Glad that she clarified things. pooooooo Randy.
Awww, poor Randy. What a hit to the ego. Oh well, he probably can use that now and again too. :)
You can tell him Bobby still thinks he's cute, though. hahah
Post a Comment