Monday, September 10, 2007

What did you say?


Charlie: "I wanna write my name. I don't want crayons."

Mama: "Sit at your table and I will get you some colored pencils."

Charlie: "Not colored pencils, I want skidmarks."

Mama: "What?"

Charlie: "Skidmarks!"

Mama: "Okay, go get the skidmarks." (Charlie runs to the desk)

Charlie: "I found it!"

Mama: "Charlie. . .that is a marker, not a skidmark"

Charlie: "No, it's a skidmark."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee...I wonder where Charlie learned the term "skidmark." HAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Bobby needs to start watching what he says, or you guys are going to get paid back double one of these days. I have to say though, I love the cowboy boots w/ the shorts.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Bobby is to blame. I was thinking more along the lines of Randy!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Robert, but I know skidmark was a term heard often from Randy as we were growing up. So maybe they both are guilty........

Anonymous said...

Charlie, you're a fat chunk and a half!!

Anonymous said...

Catch ya ridin' dirty!