After feeding the giraffes, we all needed a potty break. As I went to take Charlie to the bathroom with me, he darted into the MEN'S restroom!! It was difficult not to dash in after him. . .but then the thought of other men standing at the urinals (Yuck!) helped me gain some self-control. So I just stood at the door and tried to coach him out the door. . .I succeeded only after he went potty it the urinal, got as much soap on his hands as a little boy could ever dream (the foam kind, too), rinsed & rinsed & rinsed & rinsed his hands again, & took full advantage of the electric dryers. At least he got the order right! For the record, this is only one reason why someone created leashes for children.
Friday, September 21, 2007
"Can I go in the cage & play?" HUH????
After feeding the giraffes, we all needed a potty break. As I went to take Charlie to the bathroom with me, he darted into the MEN'S restroom!! It was difficult not to dash in after him. . .but then the thought of other men standing at the urinals (Yuck!) helped me gain some self-control. So I just stood at the door and tried to coach him out the door. . .I succeeded only after he went potty it the urinal, got as much soap on his hands as a little boy could ever dream (the foam kind, too), rinsed & rinsed & rinsed & rinsed his hands again, & took full advantage of the electric dryers. At least he got the order right! For the record, this is only one reason why someone created leashes for children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pictures. Sooooooooo jealous that I couldn't be there. Glad you had a good time.
Char sure has a mind of his own.
Looks like a great time was had by all. What Zoo did you go to? I'm glad nothing bad happened to Charlie in that mens bathroom, and that he did a super good job washing his hands. Thanks to your great teaching Tanya. :-)
BTW, did you notice that Ila's hair looks red in this picture too?
What GREAT pictures!!! So cute! It looks like you guys had a blast...I hope you did! (Wish we could have gone with you!)
Post a Comment