Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Charlie's blogging video debut


If you listen closely, he does a small encore in the middle of his song.

By the way, being able to post video just brought my blogging experience to a whole new level!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Go Charlie! I had heard of his singing brilliance, but to actually hear and see it was amazing. Videos definately bring the blogging experience up a couple of notches.

Anonymous said...

That was super cool how'd you make that?

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! That was so cool. I have heard him sing, but that was awesome. Did you hear my cheering and applause at you house? You will have to show me how to do that. Also, is it possible to post photos from my camera?
I am going to KC on Sat to garage sale w/ friends. One, goes often and always finds the most incredible bargains. Is anyone looking for anything in particular? I will be happy to look and I think we are taking a truck.

Love to all

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!! How is Charlie liking preschool? Wish we could all get together and you could give us all lessons on how to do more cool things on the blog. I can't figure out how to type my own message -- I can only comment on someone elses (maybe that's a blessing -- ha!)

Love, Aunt Linnie

Anonymous said...

Linda, once you have signed in and are able to view the entire blog...in the upper righthand side of the screen click on 'new post.' You'll be able to write your own and post it.

Anonymous said...

I recorded Charlie using my digital camera & then just inserted my memory card into our computer.

Bekki: If your computer has a spot for your memory card, you should be able to.