What a little chunk! She is sooo cute! I love her little piggie outfits!
At least she knows enough to wear good accessories w/ her piggy outfit. I love the bow.
I'm glad to hear that she is gaining weight. Well, except for how that makes her more heavy for Tanya to carry....sorry.... All those cute outfits must make lots more laundry for you to do. Am I right? I'm off to bed so post more tomorrow.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a little chunk! She is sooo cute! I love her little piggie outfits!
At least she knows enough to wear good accessories w/ her piggy outfit. I love the bow.
I'm glad to hear that she is gaining weight. Well, except for how that makes her more heavy for Tanya to carry....sorry.... All those cute outfits must make lots more laundry for you to do. Am I right? I'm off to bed so post more tomorrow.
Post a Comment