Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crying over hot chocolate...

So last school year a few of my friends and I started a tradition of "crying over hot chocolate" after bad tests. This was greatly due to the fact that we were in pchem and all of our tests were horrible! Anyway, lets just say that we had to continue the tradition after last night's instrumental test...hot chocolate was much needed. Now I'm just hoping that partial credit rules in my favor. (Note that there has never been any actual crying, but the name goes well.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your test. There are things about school that really stink, and that is one of them.
Glad you have a HC group.
How is school going for Bobby?

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Sarah! Randy & I were very surprised that there hasn't been actual crying. You cry over hot chocolate, I would cry over nutty buddy bars & coca cola, and Randy would cry over a double dip icecream cone from Braums. YUM! Too bad about the test anyway. Would Bobby cry over Taco Bell?? That's my second choice.