Sunday, March 23, 2008

Egg Hunt

Looks like Gus doesn't know he's about to get a bag full of candy!!


Looks like Charlie has done this before & knows exactly what's going to go in his bag!


Inside Charlie's bag--yummies for mom!


Blow darting. Charlie does it by himself for a little bit.



Dad does it by himself for a little bit.


Then Randy and Charlie team up, Charlie gathers all the darts & then hands them to Randy for shooting. Randy had quite the advantage if you ask me.


Hotdogs + more cake than mom even knows about + blowdarting + egg hunting = 1 tuckered out Charlie.


Diddo what Charlie had & then some.
~~We had so much fun!! We went to a BBQ/Egg hunt at friends' cabin on the lake on Saturday. . .there we nearly 50 kids + adults! ~~
Please scroll down & see other new posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I bet they boys had a blast! LOVE the pictures!!! SOOO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man that looked like a ton of fun. I've never heard of blowdarting before....what do you blow the darts at? Hopefully not at people. YIKES!!! No wonder Gus got sick on Sunday w/ all that Junk Food he had on Saturday. I hope he is over it, cause it is no fun to be sick.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day you had! I love how the dog is checking out Charlie...
And yes you did get some really good chocolate Mom! I love Easter!