The boys love to eat smoothie with Randy. . .so they were all chowing down on some smoothie last night (dad gives them bites out of the blender) & Gus stood up & went to grab for the spoon, tripped, and fell INTO the blender. . .with one of Randy's work gloves on his hand and all. . .I'm still not sure why he was wearing a glove. . .
Does Randy look calm or what? He yelled help. . .so I came running and when I saw what the commotion was about, I couldn't help but take a picture---he couldn't believe I could even THINK of taking a picture before cleaning up the mess. . .but if I cleaned up the mess first--what story would the picture tell?
5 comments:
That's a halarious picture!!I love Randy's cheesy grin and Gus looks so disgusted. Haha
I love that you wouldn't be freaking out about getting purple smoothie on the furnature and carpet. I sure wasn't that together, just ask Randy. Gussie does look appauled.
Wow! That's quite the picture, and quite the story! Poor Gus! :)
At first when I read what you said Tanya, I thought the blender was on, and I sure was scared. I'm really glad it wasn't. If you still haven't gotten that stuff out of your computer, I would recommend this great stuff. It's called Tuff Stuff and they sell in in the auto department at Wal-Mart. It came recommended to me from the auto guys that work at Wal-Mart. They said it even gets out oil, and if you remember it got out the blue kool-aid/punch that Charlie spilled on my carpet one time. It's the best.
That looks like a little barney beanie baby! Randy's smile is priceless. Boy, does he ever remind me of Robert!
Post a Comment