thanks maggie. that IS a cute picture. . .let me guess. . .was it robert doing that to his face??hahaha.
i think so....aww that looks so sad but hillarious!
Twig, you're sadistic!! Which one is it?
anonymous comments just aren't fair.
Yes, I agree..... "anonymous" comments aren't fair. Is it Grandpa Howard??? (he has always called me "twig"; I used to actually be one!)
Gusie looks like a pound puppy! Good picture, mag
Pound puppie, I agree. And the cutest one too.
Awww!! Gus looks so cute! He was sooo tired, it was funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
thanks maggie. that IS a cute picture. . .
let me guess. . .was it robert doing that to his face??
hahaha.
i think so....aww that looks so sad but hillarious!
Twig, you're sadistic!! Which one is it?
anonymous comments just aren't fair.
Yes, I agree..... "anonymous" comments aren't fair. Is it Grandpa Howard??? (he has always called me "twig"; I used to actually be one!)
Gusie looks like a pound puppy! Good picture, mag
Pound puppie, I agree. And the cutest one too.
Awww!! Gus looks so cute! He was sooo tired, it was funny!
Post a Comment