Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Check it out.

Bobby rocks out.
Hooray for Nanas & Papas!

Grandma Gene & Ila looking fabulous.



Uncle Robert was just so cute with Ila when we were in Hot Springs. . .plus he did put her to sleep that one time at Bass Pro. . .when we were there for 3 hours. . .but who was counting? Go Robert!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! I need to have Ellen & mag help me put some pictures from Xmas in Ark. on the blog. I think we got some cute ones. I (we) miss everyone!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Tanya thanks for sharing. They are all such great memories.

Anonymous said...

That's probably the most normal picture Bobby has taken all break. He really likes to stick his tongue out during pictures.

Anonymous said...

"Three hours! I was counting Tanya. Who could possibly take that long in Bass Pro? On our way home from Oklahoma Robert talked us into stopping at Cabellas in Ft. Worth. We were there 40 minutes... Whew! I was so thankful it was a short time.