Monday, January 28, 2008

Good times.

Free roller skating in Bentonville tonight from 6-8. Charlie hadn't ever been. . .and we never really wanted to pay for the whole family just so he could try since he is still but a lad. . .
but you can't beat free---
Randy had fun (even though it doesn't appear to be so in the picture)
Right before we left our house roller rink, Randy was getting ready & was trying to calm Gus down from a fit he was throwing & Gus settled for a squirt of cologne. . .unfortunately, he wanted me to hold him almost the ENTIRE time at the roller rink. . .and cologne gives me headaches! 1 squirt of cologne for a little body like that is 1 squirt too much.
Gus wouldn't have the skates---no way, no how.
He figured it's hard enough walking without wheels on his feet.
Excuse the red-eyes.





Charlie enjoyed roller skating. Randy took him around 4 or 5 times---he held on the whole time. Pictured here with his friend Reese. . .I'm not quite sure about the face he is making.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thats cute. I love roller skating, my friends and i went last sememster a couple times.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have joined ya. I haven't busted out my roller skates in a long time. Would have been fun. I love the picture of Gus walkin around the rink with Randy.

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing for a family to do! That's something else we need to add to our list along with bowling!

Anonymous said...

I think roller skating is such a fun family thing to do! Pretty soon Charlie will be doing leaps & twirls (ha!)

Would be halarious to see the old aunts & uncles on skates. I'm w/ you Joyce, we should do bowling AND skating.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I bet Charlie LOVED it!! He probaly was soo cute!