Friday, December 28, 2007

If you didn't think I could get any shorter. . .











The formating was rather difficult between scanning & then posting. . .never did quite figure it out. . .that's why the spacing is so erratic. Enjoy! You can click on each picture to make it bigger. (because you know you want to see a giant Tanya. . .) It's been said that the third picture of me closely resembles Gus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya,

Thanks for showing off pictures of you when you were little. How fun to see how much you've changed, and yet are still super cute both then and now.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I think you and Ila look so much alike! What a cutie you were (and still are). We loved getting to know all your kids and look forward to watching them grow.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliments!

you guys are sweet. . .

Let's see some baby pictures of you, Linda!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you Ila looks alot like you and i can see alittle of Gus and Charlie too. I think everyone should put their baby pictures haha

Anonymous said...

Tanya What a cute baby you were... I love the picture with your brother. Reminds me of Ross and Roxanne...