Saturday, December 8, 2007

I could go for some eggnog right about now.





Let me say that I have gotten some pretty fun videos of charlie singing, gus catching a football & ila kicking & smiling like crazy. . .but for some reason the blog isn't letting me upload my videos. Sad! I do hope that everyone doesn't tire of seeing pictures of the kids. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We had some of Randy's high school buddies & their wives & kids over for some food & fun--his friend Eddie's girl Avery-11 weeks old-has long, red hair---it's too cute! To top it off, she was also wearing a retro 80s sweat band to keep her hair back. Adorable! The guys sat around & talked about all of the crazy things they did when they were in high school. . .and the women counted the number of times they've heard the same stories before. . .it's fun, though, because randy is an excellent story teller. Charlie had his way with the chocolate dessert when nobody was looking & Gus tried to kiss on whatever baby was closest to his mouth. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had fun. I think Randy got his good story telling from Robert. Robert always has good stories to tell.

No, we never get tired of seeing pics of the kiddos. Keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Houndy looks so serious! I bet they had fun getting together and sharing their stories. Hope you guys had fun! I can't wait to see you guys!! When Randy called with Gus today it made me really miss you guys, but it was a nice break from the homework I was working on!

Anonymous said...

we miss you, too!

and bobbu, too of course.

Anonymous said...

"Love the pictures!" And yes Robert and Randy are quite the reminicers! Not sure of the sp. "Memories light the corners of my mind"...

Anonymous said...

When are you going to Arkansas Tanya and Bekki?