Monday, December 17, 2007

I must share.

So we have this new bathroom in our bedroom & haven't used it much except for the potty because the bathroom isn't all the way completed.

Anyway, Randy asked me about a month ago if I thought that bathroom stunk. (We are not really sure if our the guy that put together our toilet knew what he was doing) I thought it sort of stunk. . .and we left it at that. Well, just the other day, I was finishing up breakfast & Randy asks me (inquisitively might I add) "Will you come & smell the bathroom?"

I immediately thought there was something the matter with the plumbing in there & so I took heed & got up from the table & went into the bathroom. . .By the way, I took a huge wiff wanting to make sure I knew exactly what our plumbing problem smelled like that I might be able to later describe it to a plumber. . .a GINORMOUS WIFF. . .kind of like when you are at the doctor & the nurse says, take 2 BIG deep breaths in. . .

Sure enough, it stunk. . .

"It smells like poop, Randy! . . ." (at this point, shocked & worried about the toxins that are children might be breathing in) And then right before I was about to say, "What do you think the problem is?"

Randy blurts out "It is poop. . .I just pooped in here!!" We both died laughing.

Sick, huh? It reminds me of the time I ate Randy's boogers. I'll save that for later.

Do YOU have any funny stories?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...that's nasty! And as for the eating boogers story, Bobby and I agree that you better have made some major bucks on that one!!

Anonymous said...

Gross, you are nasty. It is almost hard to believe that you have such well behaved kids. I can't wait until they are teenagers, they will give it to you in spades.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

ewww...