Monday, December 3, 2007

Special.

Charlie wanted to say the prayer at lunch today.

In the prayer, he said, "thank you for letting dada to go work, thank you for my friends to come over & play, thank you for the food to nursh (nourish) body (my body), thank you for Gus & dada & thank you for baby Ila to come from Heavenly Father"

I almost cried. The baby Ila part just melted my heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...that's so sweet!! He always says the cutest things!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is a great big brother! That was a very sweet prayer...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience with us. If only we cared as much as little kids did.

Anonymous said...

I think the reason Charlie has such sweet prayers is because he's learned such thankfulness from his sweet parents

Anonymous said...

I know your right Linda, they do learn many great things from their wonderful parents. I hope I can be as good of a parent as they are.