Saturday, August 23, 2008

Randy's family visited and celebrated Ila's 1st birthday with us----we were going to go to the animal safari, but it poured rain, so we went bowling instead----I of course was SO happy because I LOVE to bowl. The kids had a great time & were happiest when it was their turn.


Gus & his friend Tristan---an intense moment---will the ball actually make it all the way down the lane without stopping?

Another intense moment for Gus---what's he thinking? I know what I'm thinking. . .please make it all the way to the pins--come on ball!

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

cute pictures! That's awesome that you took the kids bowling...Reese is WAY to lazy for any sport that involves heavy lifting!
happy birthday Ila!

Mandy Beyeler said...

Happy Birthday Ila!! (side note - Tanya, that is some great hair you've got working! I need that cut!)

Tanya Murray said...

thanks mandy!

you have great hair--you could totally have the style. . .just have to find someone that can do it.