We have a blog with Randy's family. . .and I still plan on blogging there. . .but I've decided it's time for me to branch out---plus I felt like I was hogging all the space on that blog. . .Here goes.
I imported most of my posts from the murray family blog.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on the blog - I too have recently discovered the fun of having one - you'll love it!!
How fun. I need to get with the times. Thanks so much for sharing your fam with me they are so cute. Maybe someday I will figure out the wonderful world of blogging=) Take care! Dianna
glad you have a blog too. I think I sent you an invite for ours. I love seeing how big the kids are getting. Sure miss you and love you all!
Post a Comment