
The big #4 for Charlie is tomorrow, we celebrated today & had cupcakes & icecream, went to toys r' us & took him to eat pizza. Family came to town to celebrate, too. He LOVED it being his birthday--but who wouldn't.

Gus has been OBSESSED with toy story now for about 3 weeks. Neither of the boys have really gotten into any movies or characters for that matter. . .until a friend let us borrow toy story. Ever since then, it's been woody this & woody that. He was so HAPPY to discover we had bought him a jessie & woody doll. I've never seen him happier. . .
2 comments:
What a great day for both boys! Charlie did seem to enjoy his birthday celebrations, and Gus was SO in love with Woody and Jessie. So cute!
I think it is totally cool that both boys really know what they want. Char-Chainsaw
Gus-Woody
I love the picture of Gus. Happy boy.
Thanks for having us come. We had great fun.
Post a Comment