
I've been wanting one of these for a while a now & we finally broke down & bought one---and I have to tell ya, I'm in love. You can configure your rows to whatever you want---so I ordered 6 small rows for all my veggie cans, fruit cans, cream of cans, etc & it rotates the cans!!!
This baby holds SO many cans & it's already made my life easier. I was able to find 4 other people that wanted one also, so between the sale that shelfreliance.com was having & the discount for buying so many--I saved $190! Wooohooo!!!
Only wish I'd thought/created/invented the shelf myself. . . (if that was the case, I probably would have enough money for a BIG pantry in which to put my shelf---but it's not the case, so for now it'll have to stay in the Ila's room)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm jealous! That shelf would certainly make things easier!
Hey Tanya, how's it going? I was against my wife starting a blog. But now I have enjoyed seeing family and friends pictures and stories. I hope all is going well.
Kirk
Post a Comment