Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday Cake? No problem--hand it over.

Ila's first "real" hairdo---Oh the possibilities!

6 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

I love Ila's hairdo! What an exciting moment when you realize your daughter's hair is long enough to do.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I love the hairdo!! And her face is great!

Tanya Murray said...

I think Aimee did my hair a lot like this one time in college. . .

that's funny.

Thanks!

robbin said...

aimee did do your like that and bet there is even pictures!
she is so cute! bowling look like so much fun!

Kirk Hazleton said...

Tanya, I wish I was the one that was sleeping on the hike. It was kind of funny....the next day I looked in the mirror and notice there was a bruise on my shoulder from the back pack!!!

Sarah said...

I love Ila's hair! It's going to be so fun to not only be able to dress her up but do her hair too! What a doll!