I am able to track all the people that view Randy's website . . .it gives me a summary of what each person did on his site including their location, how long they were on the site, what pages they viewed & even how they found aquacrete.net in the first place. It is valuable for us to know how they found our website in order to know how each of our advertising venues are working for us. (including yellowpages.com, google maps, yahoo businesses, bella vista business association & chamber of commerce. . .it even allows us to see the search words they used.
Anyways, someone clicked into aquacrete.net on thursday via this link http://www.gw101.com/E4.html
Check it out. All of the information that is typed came straight off of Randy's website, although NONE NONE NONE of those cheesy-looking pictures are his!!
I tried calling the contact number for the website yesterday & haven't gotten a return call.
So my question is: Who put this info. on this website & why? I would think if they were going to take the time to copy verbatim off his home page, they would at least use HIS pictures, too!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess i'm not understanding what you mean by the typed stuff came right off of Randys' website. I don't see any of the same sentences on that other website. Maybe I'm just missing something, I don't know.
Post a Comment