Charlie woke up at 2 a.m. last night yelling for me.
Sidenote:
He used to wake up every night (usually twice a night) for about 6 months. . .I would go in there & he would want me to find his bear that was buried under the covers or find his special knot on his blanket. It drove me nuts! At first he would yell "mama!" but as he matured, he started to yell "I need my bear" or "I need my knot!" When I say yell, what I really mean is scream.
Anyways, he woke up last night, not screaming, but shouting what appeared to be "I need my bear!" I thought to myself. . .come on already. . .and got out of bed as fast as possible so that Charlie's shouting would not wake Gus.
I went to his bed and began to search for his bear. Then he said, "I need a prayer." Prayer very well sounds like bear when it comes into your ear when you are sleeping. He continued, "I need a prayer so I can feel better." (his nose was stuffy) So we prayed & off to sleep he went.
PS: If you haven't checked the blog in a couple of days, please scroll down as there have been more posts made in the last couple of days.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"That is so cute!" Speaking of prayer... Roxanne has been sick with a bad cold, stuffy nose etc. and she has three tests this week so I was praying really hard that she would do well etc, Today, when she went to her Biology test at 8:00 this morning the building was closed with security! The test was postponed! She still had to take her statistics test but has more time to study...
Charlie I will pray your nose gets unstuffy! That is no fun for a busy guy like you!
That's so sweet...except for him waking you up at 2 AM. At least he is learning to pray....always important. Hope he gets feeling better.
Aww just another great example of how great a mom Tanya is, that Charlie knows that saying a prayer will help him feel better. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again, cause everything was so much more simple, and what really matters was more clear.
That is a great story and Charlie is so lucky to have parents who have taught him at such an early age to pray when he needs help or comfort.
Hope Roxanne did well on her tests. Seems like everyone is sick these days (except ME!!!!!)
Post a Comment